WHAT IS HATCH KITCHEN RVA?
Hatch Kitchen RVA is Central VA’s premier incubator and commercial kitchen for our region’s burgeoning food and beverage community. Whether you are an established business or just getting started, Hatch is the place to get cooking!
- Opening August 1st, 2018
- Communal access to a large, open kitchen space with equipment and prep tables
- “Pods” for businesses that need their own dedicated space
- Plenty of dry storage and walk-in refrigerator and freezer space
- Cafe to sell finished products and hold meetings and events
- Access to food and beverage mentors who have been where you are. They can help you grow faster/smarter!
- Access to business mentors who have built all sorts of companies and know the ins and outs. They too can help you grow faster/smarter!
- Access to investors who are actively looking for food/bev companies
- In-house marketing, including the Hatch KItchen RVA brand
- Inclusion in events that highlight our community of makers
- A space to build your company alongside others, not alone
PROGRAM & TAX INCENTIVES
Our team can walk you through what you might be eligible for and help you fill out the paperwork!
- The Greater Richmond Partnership
- Jefferson Davis Corridor Loan Program
- LISC Southside VA Small Business Loan Program
- VCC Technical Assistance
- Fresh Food Loan Fund
- Partnership with Startup Virginia
- Virginia’s Finest Program
DIFFERENT WAYS TO BE A MEMBER
- A la Carte: Full access to shared kitchen and dedicated prep table and storage space. Full use of programs.
- Prix Fixe: Semi-private, lightly customizable space in addition to full access to shared kitchen, storage, programs and cafe/event area.
- Satellite: Access to programs, meeting space, and events.
- Co-Packing Membership (not immediate): Member pays up front setup fee then pays ‘per unit.’
GET IN TOUCH WITH HATCH
For General Inquiries or other Membership Options please contact Austin Green at HatchKitchenRVA@gmail.com