- Communal access to a large, open kitchen space with equipment and prep tables
- “Pods” for businesses that need their own dedicated space
- Plenty of dry storage and walk-in refrigerator and freezer space
- Cafe to sell finished products and hold meetings and events
- Access to food and beverage mentors who have been where you are. They can help you grow faster/smarter!
- Access to business mentors who have built all sorts of companies and know the ins and outs. They too can help you grow faster/smarter!
- Access to investors who are actively looking for food/bev companies
- In-house marketing, including the Hatch KItchen RVA brand
- Inclusion in events that highlight our community of makers
- A space to build your company alongside others, not alone